It’s time to rewrite your money story! Creating a solid financial foundation is a must for financial wellness and wealth building. The Money Habits courses can help you reach your goals faster by giving you the tools you need and a plan that actually works. Created specifically for the professional beauty industry, the Money Habits programs will give you the personal and business financial skills critical for success in the beauty industry.
Money Habits includes two courses:
Money Habits: Booth Rental Finances
This 2-hour online course will teach you how to set up your business to make money while creating a profitable money mindset as a business owner.
Money Habits: Personal Finances
This 5-hour online course will give your the tools to build financial stability, start practicing strong financial habits and feel confident about your finances.
If you’re ready to take control of your finances or your dream is to booth rent, the Money Habits programs can help you reach your goals.
Level up your finances with the Money Habits programs. These financial literacy courses will help you break that paycheck-to-paycheck cycle and start feeling confident and in control of your hard-earned money.
With Money Habits: Personal Finances, you’ll learn how to:
- Easily budget to feel in control of your finances, especially planning for irregular paychecks and tips unique to this industry.
- Build financial stability by prioritizing savings and planning for large expenses.
- Invest to build wealth with need-to-know basics.
- Begin building your retirement nest egg.
- Generate your custom debt payoff plan to confidently see your debt go away and save money on interest.
- Feel confident about your financial decisions by balancing guilt-free, fun purchases while hitting your financial goals.
With Money Habits: Booth Rental Finances, you’ll learn how to:
- Set up your business to make money.
- Build a seamless process to know how much to pay yourself, pay your taxes and prepare for upcoming expenses.
- Create a profitable money mindset as a business owner.
- Overcome negative beliefs that can impact your money mindset.
- Best routines to pay yourself.
- Price your services for profit to create a great paycheck to fund your life, pay your taxes, pay rent and buy supplies.
- Money Habits: Personal Finances
- Start rewriting your money story today with this financial foundation program led by Darcie Milfeld. With 12-month access to this 5-hour online course, you’ll gain the personal financial skills you need to be successful in your life and your career.
- Money Habits: Booth Rental Finances
- Set your business up to make money with this booth rent financial literacy course led by Darcie Milfeld. With 12-month access to this 2-hour online course, you’ll learn how to create a profitable money mindset as a business owner. This Booth Rent Finances course will teach you how to create that great paycheck, fund your life, pay your taxes and prepare for other expenses. This is a must-see if you are booth renting!
- Money Habits Bundle
- Get both Money Habits courses – Booth Rent Finances and Personal Finances with this bundle package. You’ll gain the personal and business financial skills needed to create your dream career. This 12-month, 7-hour online course will help you create a profitable money mindset as a business owner while gaining the personal financial skills needed to feel confident and build financial stability.
Meet the Instructor
Darcie Milfeld of Green Bites Project® is a financial wellness coach for people looking to transform their relationship with money. She is a former SVP at Bank of America and holds an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin. Despite her 20s being riddled with many financial mistakes and lots of debt, she and her husband paid off her $90K of student loan debt, hit financial independence in their 30s while working corporate jobs, and now do work that they truly love.
Darcie has worked with over 250+ people that went from years of feeling like they just couldn’t get the traction they wanted with their finances to now … loving their finances! Her clients left the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle behind for good. Their debt balances are going down, cash cushions growing, financial confidence through the roof, and their own financial independence paths laid out. Darcie mainly works with people now through her main programs: Grow Financially WellⓇ and the FI Edition.
When Darcie is not busy crunching numbers with her clients, she loves to get lost in music, collect Fiestaware, and follow Instagram design feeds. You can usually find her loving every minute of her homebody life with her husband and kids.