We are product junkies. In our office (or in our Zoom calls), we are always talking about new products – what we love and why. So we decided maybe YOU would like to be in on the scoop. Enter our Product Pick of the Week series! We will be sharing one product each week and telling you all about it. If you end up trying the products – let us know what you think in the comments!
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is our Product Pick of the Week.
what is it?
The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is engineered with digital motor V9 combined with Air Multiplier technology, produces a high-velocity jet of controlled air to protect hair from extreme heat damage, with the fastest drying and controlled styling. The Dyson blow dryer helps to increase smoothness by 75%, increase shine by up to 132% and decrease frizz and flyaways by up to 61%.
what we love.
- Lightweight and balanced: Dyson has turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle, completely rebalancing the dryer’s weight and shape.
- Magnetic attachments: The Dyson Supersonic hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments, so you can adjust quickly and easily.
- Acoustically tuned: The powerful motor is tuned to produce one inaudible frequency. No more nodding and smiling when you can’t quite hear what your client is saying!
- Precise speed and heat settings: Delivers fast drying and styling, regular drying, and gentle drying with a constant cool flow.
- Negative ions: Help reduce static in the hair.
- Cuts down your blow dry time, in some cases by over 50% than other dryers on the market.
where can you find it?
The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer can be found at Dyson, or many beauty supply and electronics stores.
For other Product Picks of the Week, click here.