Twisted Pull-Through Braid
August 20, 2019
It’s summer. It’s hot. Check out this dry style technique from Melissa @hairicometo give a polished look to second (or third) day hair!
- Ponytail a section of hair from parietal to parietal and secure with a clear elastic just about the occipital.
- Gather the underlying hair in a ponytail and hold in your non-dominant hand.
- Split the ponytailed section in half with your index finger and, using your first and third fingers come up from underneath twisting that section of hair counter-clockwise and pull the remaining hair through the loop.
- Tighten the elastic of the original ponytail.
- Take the section of hair on top of the original ponytail and secure an elastic 2-3″ down. Split that ponytail in the middle with your index finger and using your first and third fingers twist the section counter-clockwise and pull the first ponytail through the loop.
- Repeat these steps until you reach the ends of the hair. Pancake the pieces as desired.
Click hereTwisted Pull Through Braid by Melissa @hairicometo watch the video.