Sometimes even the most complicated updos are easy to create once you know how.
Follow this tutorial step by step with Eric Fisher to recreate this look.
- Light Hold Hair Spray
- Clear elastics
- Tail Comb
- Bobby Pins
- Paddle Brush
- Flat Iron
- Prep hair with a little mousse and blow dry with a paddle brush
- Flat iron hair to further smooth as needed.
- Divide hair into 4 ponytails starting at crown moving down to nape.
- Beginning with the first ponytail, deconstruct or loosen the hair by pulling gently on the sections of hair to create height.
- Starting with the first ponytail, comb thru cleanly with a tail comb.
- Divide the ponytail evenly into 2 sections.
- Twist the first section slighty to the left and take the left section over the right. Repeat down the section.
- At the end of the braid, begin deconstructing by pulling sections out.
- Wrap the braid around the ponytail and secure with bobby pins at the base.
- Repeat the procedure with the second ponytail but at the end, deconstruct from the top to the bottom.
- Wrap the braid around the base of the second ponytail and pin at the base.
- Repeat with the 3rd and 4th ponytails.
- Now its time to personalize the look for your client.
- Deconstruct to make it bigger, check for balance and smooth any areas needed with your tail comb. Finish with a spritz of hair spray.